I feel like I start off every post apologizing for not blogging as much as I’d like to but I had exams and I aced the first one so hopefully I’m off the hook? ANYWHOZERS I have so many blog post ideas coming up and I have yet to blog about my exciting SWAP so stay tuned 🙂 I do update my instagram more frequently though so make sure you follow me a @livelightandbeauty!
So I have only been blogging for a few months so I’m fairly new to the blogosphere (I’m surprised thats a word, there are no red squigglies underneath [squigglies is not a word]), so when I was nominated by Nail Luxxe to receive the “Very Inspiring Blogger” AND “The Versatile Blogger” award I was so honored thank you so much! Just knowing that there are people in other countries reading my jibber jabber is insane so I take this as an enormous compliment and as a driving force for me to definitely start posting even more! Okay I’m done with my oscar acceptance speech, but thanks again Nail Luxxe!
Okay so in order to accept these awards I have tooooooo 1. Display the pictures [CHECK] 2. Thank the wonderful blogger than nominated me [CHECK] 3. State 7 things about myself…
1. I come from a huge, loud Arab family (I’m egyptian)
2. I’m pre-med and studying nutrition at Rutgers University in New Jersey
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with makeup, namely nail polish. I thank God I am not living independently because if I was I would not have anyone to monitor how much money I spend on that stuff and I would end up broke and on the streets living on my pile nail polish.
4. I tend to babble a lot especially if you get me started on a topic I’m very passionate about so people describe me as either bubbly or obnoxious, but I’ll take either.
5. I love skiing in the winter, that about the only sport I still keep up with but I used to play soccer for about 7 years, softball for 2 years and I ran track on and off. One thing I hated though was that my parents let me quit any sport I joined, which is ironic because I loved them for it back then, but I still wish I could have kept up with soccer.
6. I’m convinced I was an accident. I’m 19, my sister is 30 and my brother is 26. They are both married and both have kids lol. So my sister has two daughters and my brother has one daughter and I love them all to death. It’s funny because whenever I go out with them people think I’m a teen mom #auntyswag
7. I’m a personality chameleon. Because I love getting along with everyone I meet I know when to dial back my large personality when someone is more shy and vice versa. IM FRIENDLY GET TO KNOW ME 🙂
AND FINALLY 4. I must nominate 10 Other Bloggers to receive the “Versatile Blogger” and “Very Inspiring Blog” Awards:
1. I renominate Nail Luxxe 🙂
8. 9 To 5 Nails
9. Crafty Nail
10. Bewitchery Blog
Thanks again so much for this sweet recognition, I can’t wait to blog some more 🙂